General Server Rules (Chat)
- Be kind and courteous to your fellow Wabbits.
- Do not advertise websites, IPs for other servers, other discords, social media or anything of the like.
- English speaking only. On the server you may private message in other languages.
- Minechat, though old and long forgotten, is not allowed on our server. Exceptions are for staff in emergency.
- Vet chat though is more relaxed thanks to your maturity, is still no place to insult people.
Server rules (Non-Chat)
- Don't enter another player's area if marked private or if asked to leave. Some players prefer to play on their own or with friends they trust and for some, trust needs to be earned. However, it's fine to ask to be invited to a players home if you want to check out what others have built.
- Don't take any item not clearly marked as free or public (Unless if provided permission to do so) even from builds that looked abandoned. It's best if you farm for yourself and gather from generated content within the map provided.
- Don't kill other players, their pets/animals, or any name tagged mob. Unless specifically stated otherwise by the other player that owns the pets/animals, or the name tagged mob, or that they want to engage in PvP combat. Players can toggle pvp on/off.
- Don't use hacked clients, mods, bugs, exploits or unintended gameplay mechanics for an in-game advantage. (Including, but not limited to xray, item duplication etc).
- Do not build to closely to other people creations or claim land too close to their claim. (Unless specifically given permission to do so by the owner of the build/claim).
- Attempting to avoid bans, including the use of additional accounts for mutes, temporary and permanent bans will only be seen as avoiding punishment and will result in the permanent removal of the new account and possible permanent, 'non-appealable' IP Bans.
- Gathering player heads is only available to donors. Vanilla mob heads are allowed to be given to players whom are not a donor rank and may be sold/traded, non-vanilla mob heads are allowed to be given to players whom are not a donor rank however they may not be sold. Player heads must not leave the donator that got them from said player. Breaking these rules could result in the withdrawal of donor perks without refund.
- You should not attempt to avoid the AFK kick on any of our servers.
- Frequently asked questions can be found in FAQ, read there before asking something.
- Use the appropriate channel for what you wish to say, otherwise it will either be ignored or removed.
- Do not post pictures of people who do not wish to be shown.
- If a staff member is online, @them specifically and not server staff.
- Keep status messages appropriate for the server and family friendly, otherwise you might be kicked without warning.
Server Shopping District (Shop-Keeping)
- Shop keepers can claim a plot at the shopping district. The portal can be found next to the random tp at spawn Players can claim up to a 20*20 area (Max 35 blocks high, 35 blocks below) and if they want a path, must produce it themselves. You can merge plots with friends and build in eachothers plots if you wish.
- The maximum number of shops you can make is based on your rank. 8 is default, 16 at TrailBlazer, Exalted has 24 and Master has 32.
- Players who are added to shop plots are considered equal owners, as such stealing is not rolled back.
- Undercutting players in shop sales is considered rude and spiteful, so do not actively undercut players who might lower their price or match yours.
- Selling an item that could be portrayed as another item without specifying which it is will result in a warning. Examples of this is are Enchanted Books, Spawners and Potions.
- Shop Keepers may advertise themselves openly in public chat and our discord once. Beyond this will be considered spam unless a significant change has occurred at the shop to warrant the discussion.
- Gambling on our server is not allowed to be advertised on the server and is not to be done in the shopping district. This includes "lotteries" in which player put in a small amount to possibly win items or a random item.
- Your shop is not your home, anyone found living in their plot, making farms, making product, smelting or anything related will be in violation of this.
- Villagers in the shopping district are banned due to raids possibly starting there
- Banned permanently from all trading: dragon egg, non-vanilla heads (for donors only).
- Banned permanently from trading in the SD: obsidian, TNT.
- If you do not use/restock your shop in 2 months it will be removed to give others a chance to have a shop.
- -Minimum prices:
-Top-tier enchants (Mending, Silk, highest of an enchant with levels): 2 dia -Shulker shells: 1 dia.
-Shulker boxes: 2 dia.
-Unenchanted elytra: 12 dia.
-Fully enchanted elytra: 16 dia.
Server Shopping District (Shoppers)
- Players should always be courteous to shop owners. This means that if someone is selling something you might need, only buy what you need, as actively buying peoples items just to buy them out ruins the experience for other players. This also means if someone is out of stock and you wish to purchase more, send them a polite mail asking them to restock and leave it at that.
- Buying items just to sell them at a higher price is also against the rules. This only applies to the exact items that were bought.
- If you are looking for a specific player's shop, use /shop find, find the ID of the shop and then use a compass with /shop find <ID> to locate it, rather than asking the shop owner where it is, to prevent spam and to also prevent harassment.
- Refunds are not required and are left to the owner of the shop to decide. The only time this is not a case is when a specific item like enchanted books, spawners or potions are not explained on a sign.
- Do NOT build within a 500 block radius of the shopping district, as this area is reserved for shops ONLY.
- Redstone contraptions are allowed, however you must turn them off before you leave, due to it causing unnecessary lag and crashing.
- Do not build anything inappropriate.
- Do not build anything inappropriate as this will result in you and your whole team having your island deleted.
- Do not AFK mine or fish as this will result in the same warning/temporary ban as in survival.
Membership in Wabbit Survival is free and open to everyone - we welcome all players with a genuine interest in Friendly Survival Multiplayer Minecraft. However, membership here is a privilege. We ask that you respect our community and follow our rules; failure to do so will result in your privileges being suspended.
You are responsible for knowing, understanding and following our community's rules. If you are unsure whether something is against the rules, ask a staff member before you do it. You are responsible for all activity on your Minecraft account. If your friend, sibling, parent or someone else causes your account to be banned, take it up with them.
IF YOU SEE ANOTHER PLAYER BREAKING THESE RULES, PLEASE INFORM A MEMBER OF
The members of staff on the server consist of four tiers: Guides, Moderators, Senior Moderators and Admins. All members of staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have or to listen to what you have to say.
If you have any issues or aren’t sure about the rules feel free to ask a member of our staff team (Our Team) as they are there to help.
Anyone that breaks the rules will be provided a warning but if fail to start complying with the rules will be issued with a temporary/permanent ban by a member of staff.
Staff have the ability to rollback grief or stolen items but we will only do so if it is inside a land claim so make sure you claim your base/builds.
Breaking the server rules and not following warnings/instructions by members of the staff team will ultimately end up in either a Temp Ban or a Permanent Ban.
Both types of bans may be appealed under the “Ban Appeal” section on the forum and will be reviewed by a member of staff. However, there is no guarantee of the ban being lifted. IP bans are not given the luxury of an appeal.
Donators accept when donating that should they be banned, their subscription will not be refunded or paused for the duration of the ban. You agree to subscribe to us for the set time and this will not be changed.
(Possible links to other pages on the website such as ban appeals and donator page, list of staff members, forum post for what mods are allowed, etc.)