Voting Links

We have set up some voting sites to try and boost the server somewhat. Players can now vote using any or all of these sites to receive an in game reward. The first vote in a day rewards a diamond, with all subsequent votes having a 10% chance of a diamond and a 90% chance of an emerald. For the top voter every month you will receive a special rank along with a special in game prize.

 Link to Previous Maps

Click on the link below to see a list of previous maps that you can download! 

Previous Maps