5 March, 2017
I recently learned that you are only able to make 10 seperats claims on this server. While I can see the logic behind it, I feel it would be better for everyone if there was an infinite or high number of seperate claims allowed (Until your claim blocks run out). Some people say that you can make several huge claims that have many builds. However, this does not work if you are building very close to another or have to build something small. In my opinion, this would help be very benficial to many players.
Coinman13 or DatFatKat or TheDankestGnat or whatever the heck you wanna call me
27 June, 2014
It may be beneficial to players but not to the server. The more claims the sever has to keep track of the more strain it puts on the server. This is why the grief prevention plugin has the feature to automatically delete claims of players if they have not logged on in a certain period of time. If the claims were allowed to build up, over time the server would struggle.
We have already raised the number of claims you can have above the default number. 10 claims should be plenty and most players have managed fine so far.
Looking at your claim list in particular, your largest claim is only 225 blocks.
- 3 appear to be chest claims (81 blocks) which are dangerous as if something happens and you offline for more than 3 months it will delete these claims messing up the surrounding area.
- 3 claims that are only about 50 blocks, two of which appear to be in the old shopping area which you don't need any more and 1 seems to be an unfinished house which is claimed by several people.
- 1 claim (your largest) of 225 blocks is the front of a house, unfinished
- 1 claim of 195 blocks is just a pre-made hut in a Savannah which has a sign - Coin's Temp Home
- 1 claim of 144 blocks is just a cobble and wood square house with nothing in it.
- 1 claim of 192 blocks which is just a wooden and cobble bridge in the middle of no where.
Only one of these claims has anything of real value. You appear to be living out of a giant skeleton and have abandoned the other locations. I suggest you abandon some of the others you are no longer using.
Most Users Ever Online: 195
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 83
Newest Members:siteseomanager461, CheeseyMafia, VaronHexfire_14, ObsidianPearl, IrishToastNA, Mrspook123, Mrspook123, MMG69_, andomanbodhi, earthblade
Moderators: Brookster06: 3, Rapping Pizza Man: 6, FieryAutumn_Fox: 0, i_am_Dylan: 7, JumperSnipera: 93, Vanile: 9, Beast_MasterX: 1, GrayYoshi: 16, dlbuunk: 74, Luna_Lepus: 2, uni_xox: 0, CactEyez: 1, ZombieKilla8181: 0, DiamondTrident: 3
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, PandaPops74: 98, FabCandy: 7