Hope you're all enjoying the website's new look! Here on the forum you can now upload your pictures directly into the editor again. Just use the "Attachments" option when posting.
- Go to https://optifine.net/downloads
- Click Download to the right of which Optifine you want depending on what version of Minecraft you want it for. E.g for 1.13.2 you want "OptiFine 1.13.2 HD U E5"
- Wait a few seconds, then click SKIP AD in the top-right corner of the screen
- Click the Download OptiFine link in the middle of the page.
- Click Keep or Allow if your browser warns you that OptiFine might be dangerous.
- Make sure you have already the version of Minecraft you wish to install Optifine with at least once.
- Select Open with Java if it asks you what software you want to open it with.
- Make sure the install path is C:UsersowenbAppDataRoaming.minecraft
- Click Install
- A message should pop up saying it was successfully installed, click OK
- Load the Minecraft launcher
- The Optifine version of the game that you've just installed should be displayed under "play" in the green box at the bottom of the launcher.
- If not then click on the up arrow on the left hand side of the "play" box and select the correct version.
Congrats! you've successfully installed Optifine for Minecraft!
Most Users Ever Online: 78
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 70
Newest Members:LWalker101, diie123, MattLikesGaming, tdous, Shiperoo, AdaBeta, Billythevillager, MacZoom, soulemperor
Moderators: FryinggPan: 2, Brookster06: 3, ExcessiveJess: 2, ChronicCat: 54, Vanile: 6, Pro_Quackington: 10, Warrior_Demi: 1, Krokzter: 6, defender099: 7
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 9, Flare: 265, Mai: 204