Hope you're all enjoying the website's new look! Here on the forum you can now upload your pictures directly into the editor again. Just use the "Attachments" option when posting.
- Make sure you have Minecraft installed and also run the game at least once on the version you wish to install forge on (e.g 1.13)
- Go to the Forge website.
- Select what version of Minecraft you want to install forge for on the left-hand side of the website (will default be on latest version of Minecraft).
- For Windows – Click the large “Windows Installer” Box. / For Mac – Click the “Installer” Box
- At the top right corner of the page click “skip” (after 6 seconds) to skip the advert.
- You may have to select a save location or confirm that you wish to download the file before the download begins.
- Double-click the Forge icon. Doing so will open the Forge installer.
- Make sure the "Install client" box is checked. Then click “ok”
- The installation process will begin. Once complete click “ok”.
- Congrats! Forge is successfully installed on your computer and you should be able to select it as loadable profile from the Minecraft launcher.
Most Users Ever Online: 78
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 69
Newest Members:Poogmeister, NateChoeS, EthicalGamerYT, HaveUSeenShrek, HotShotGamerZ, DiamondTrident, pablothenoob, EnderKingJ, TheGodOfNarwhals, CactEyez
Moderators: FryinggPan: 2, Brookster06: 3, ExcessiveJess: 2, ChronicCat: 53, Vanile: 6, Pro_Quackington: 7, Warrior_Demi: 1, Krokzter: 2, MKL2x: 0, defender099: 1
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 8, Flare: 238, Mai: 203