Hope you're all enjoying the website's new look! Here on the forum you can now upload your pictures directly into the editor again. Just use the "Attachments" option when posting.
13 January, 2015
Hey guys, seeing how a lot of players like competitions and prizes, we are hosting a UHC on Sat/16th February 2019 at 7:00 PM UTC and will provide prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place players, as well as a unique “Trophy” item for participation. 1st place will choose their prize first, then 2nd place and 3rd will receive the remaining prize. To enter simply fill out the google document at the end of the post, making sure you have read all the rules and information.
A Player vs Player gamemode where health regeneration does not occur through having a full hunger bar, but instead using healing items like golden apples and potions. You start with nothing and get resources to fight other players. The event will be hosted on a different server, will be in 1.12.2 but the PvP style is 1.8, so there is no attack delay.
The event will be solo, meaning no teaming. The border will start at +/- 1000 and shrink over the second hour into a +/- 50 area, forcing action to occur. The event usually lasts around 2 hours, though can take longer.
Other game-specific themes/rules will be explained at the event before we start.
- A full set of enchanted diamond armour.
- 10 Diamond Blocks and an enchanted elytra.
- A beacon, 3 Shulker boxes, a “God - Fortune” pickaxe.
- Normal wabbit rules regarding chat and hack clients apply. (No Swearing, x-ray hacks, fly hacks, etc.)
- Players are NOT allowed to team up, exchange items or help each other in any other manner. You can call a ‘truce’ and both back away from a fight, but it is not against the rules to back stab other players in this case.
- You are not allowed to trap portals, meaning camping portals is also not allowed.
- No Cleaning up, meaning if you see someone kill another player, allow the victor some time to heal and go through items, as a courtesy to other players, allowing for a fair fight.
- Follow all the staff instructions given at the event.
- Minimap as always is allowed, BUT no cave mode. (Players being visible is allowed)
If you fail to follow the rules you will be withdrawn from the competition immediately and you might receive punishment on the main server too.
Discord and recording
We would like players to join us on discord. While this might not be possible for everyone, we hope to see many of you in the voice chat.
If you wish to record your perspective of the event, feel free to do so, but provide us with the details of where you upload your perspective.
The IP of the server will be given to players via discord or mail on the server, latest 1 day before the event takes place.
That is everything. If you wish to enter, please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/ISIQPc8o8gjdH5yE2
Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all there.
Wabbit Staff Team.
13 January, 2015
13 January, 2015
Most Users Ever Online: 78
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 69
Newest Members:Poogmeister, NateChoeS, EthicalGamerYT, HaveUSeenShrek, HotShotGamerZ, DiamondTrident, pablothenoob, EnderKingJ, TheGodOfNarwhals, CactEyez
Moderators: FryinggPan: 2, Brookster06: 3, ExcessiveJess: 2, ChronicCat: 53, Vanile: 6, Pro_Quackington: 7, Warrior_Demi: 1, Krokzter: 2, MKL2x: 0, defender099: 1
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 8, Flare: 238, Mai: 203