13 January, 2015
With season 2 of UHC being such a success and UHC now being permanently added to our server, we thought we’d get right into the next UHC, so here we go!
UHC, or Ultra-HardCore, is a PvP gamemode in which a set number of players/teams are dropped into a survival world and over the following hours fight each other to the death until one team is left standing.
Healing is a little different, as you do not heal by a full hunger bar but instead healing items like golden apples and potions.
Info about the game:
- CutClean, Double Gold and Quad Iron.
- TeamInventory, a shared inventory for your team.
- HasteyBoys, Adds Eff 3 Unb 1 to all tools.
- DoubleHealth and Perma-Day.
- Nether is on, Tier 2 Potions are on, Golden heads are on.
- No custom-crafts and no kits.
- Fixed +/-750 border (1,500*1,500)
- The date is Saturday, 24th August 2019 at 9PM UK Time so some of you will need to work this out at your timezone. We will meet in the hub, where players will be sent by staff members to the server.
- Teams of 3. Players can sign up solo, duo or full teams and we will sort out the rest to ensure everyone has a full team.
- PvP is 1.8 style, so ensure to spam hit as much as you can! PvP is enabled after 10 mins.
- Estimated time it lasts is about 1h40min MAX.
- At 1h30mins, it ends with a deathmatch in our new arena.
Everything else about the game will be revealed at a later date.
- All chat rules still apply, so be kind! Hacks clients are also not allowed. rules regarding Grief and PvP do not apply.
- Teams are not allowed to form an alliance, trade items or anything else, even if your teammate dies. Truces are allowed, in which both teams back away, though backstabbing in this case is also allowed!
- No trapping or camping portals to kill/harm players.
- No clean up! So if you see a fight finish, allow the victor some time to heal and go through items, they won after all.
- Minimap is allowed, BUT no cave mode! (Players being visible is allowed)
Failing to follow the rules is equal to breaking a rule on the server, meaning a ban is possible.
As always, 1st will get the first pick, 2nd gets the choice between the remaining two prizes and 3rd gets the last prize left. Everyone will also receive a participation prize if they wish to claim it.
The prizes will be Shulker Boxes containing:
- A God Gear Set. (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings and Boots) + Zombie Pigman Spawner
- A God Tools Set. (Pickaxe - Silk & Fortune, Shovel, Axe) + Witch Spawner
- 10 Diamond Blocks, a Beacon and the Iron Blocks for Tier 4 + Squid Spawner
Sign-up will end 24 hours before the event occurs. Should you wish to withdraw, do so 24 hours before so you do not miss out on the next couple events.
That's everything, good luck to everyone!
Most Users Ever Online: 195
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 80
Newest Members:Tyelvis, Specter_is_I, Mr_McDank, Billie132, Slimmey1, Hanyoking, sofiaelena, parimatch777, Hoatzel, Evie Fig
Moderators: PandaPops74: 93, Brookster06: 3, Rapping Pizza Man: 6, FieryAutumn_Fox: 0, i_am_Dylan: 6, JumperSnipera: 93, Vanile: 9, Beast_MasterX: 0, GrayYoshi: 16, Luna_Lepus: 2, uni_xox: 0, FabCandy: 7, CactEyez: 1, ZombieKilla8181: 0, DiamondTrident: 3
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 10