13 January, 2015
Season 2 of UHC is a go! This time around is a little different, so make sure to read all the way through, but first, for those who do not know what UHC is…
UHC, or Ultra-HardCore, is a PvP gamemode in which a set number of players/teams are dropped into a survival world and over the following hours fight each other to the death until one team is left standing.
Healing is a little different, as you do not heal by a full hunger bar but instead healing items like golden apples and potions.
So, what are the specifics this time?
- The date of the event is Saturday, 13th of July 2019 and will occur at 8PM UK time! This means some of you will have to work out your time zone.
- Teams of 2. You can join with a teammate on the signup OR enter solo and be paired up with someone, your choice!
- Cut Clean! This means ores are pre-smelted when broken, animals come cooked to order and trees of every kind will drop the finest apples, as well as be broken after one log is removed. This speeds up the game, making it more fun.
- The Border. Starting at +/-500, a 1000x1000 area, the border will begin shrinking after 30 mins, for 1 hours it will move closer and closer to the center of the map, before finishing at 1 hour and 30 minutes. Should it be needed, a deathmatch arena will be made at 1h40min.
- PvP is in 1.8 cool down and begins 10 minutes in, so no attack delay. As a result, Shields and Diamond Axes have been removed from crafting. Ghast tears have also been removed from existence, so no crying ghasts today!
- Everything else is vanilla, terrain, ore generation, nether, everything.
- All chat rules still apply, so be kind! Hacks clients are also not allowed. rules regarding Grief and PvP do not apply.
- Teams are not allowed to form an alliance, trade items or anything else, even if your teammate dies. Truces are allowed, in which both teams back away, though backstabbing in this case is also allowed!
- No trapping or camping portals to kill/harm players.
- No clean up! So if you see a fight finish, allow the victor some time to heal and go through items, they won after all.
- Minimap is allowed, BUT no cave mode! (Players being visible is allowed)
Failing to follow the rules is equal to breaking a rule on the server, meaning a ban is possible.
As always, 1st will get the first pick, 2nd gets the choice between the remaining two prizes and 3rd gets the last prize left. Everyone will also receive a participation prize if the wish to claim it.
The prizes will be Shulker Boxes containing:
- A God Gear Set. (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings and Boots)
- A God Tools Set. (Pickaxe - Silk & Fortune, Shovel, Axe)
- 10 Diamond Blocks, a Beacon and the Iron Blocks for Tier 4
To sign up for the event, follow this link: https://forms.gle/kZN5zhbQnsCLowUX7
Sign-up will end 3 days before. Should you wish to withdraw from the competition you must let Flare know via Discord ONLY atleast 48 hours before the event begins.
When the day comes, simply hop on the main server and we will sort things out from there!
Hope to see many of you there!
Wabbit Staff Team.
13 January, 2015
Most Users Ever Online: 195
Currently Browsing this Page:
Khoa Dao: 336
Guest Posters: 80
Newest Members:Tyelvis, Specter_is_I, Mr_McDank, Billie132, Slimmey1, Hanyoking, sofiaelena, parimatch777, Hoatzel, Evie Fig
Moderators: PandaPops74: 93, Brookster06: 3, Rapping Pizza Man: 6, FieryAutumn_Fox: 0, i_am_Dylan: 6, JumperSnipera: 93, Vanile: 9, Beast_MasterX: 0, GrayYoshi: 16, Luna_Lepus: 2, uni_xox: 0, FabCandy: 7, CactEyez: 1, ZombieKilla8181: 0, DiamondTrident: 3
Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 10