A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Wabbit Events: 2019 Winter Build Competition
12 November, 2019
2:46 am
Vanile
Forum Posts: 9
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The 2019 winter build competition:

I will be hosting the 2019 winter build competition! It will be held on the creative server meaning that you won’t need to provide your own materials. It will start on December 7th and end after December 28th. In order to join the competition you will have to fill out a google form here. The form is very short and is only used to get a sense of who will be joining and to establish some terms of the event, you must fill out the form in order to participate. The plots will be 50x50 in size.

Theme:

The theme for this competition will be: Winter Wonderland. This means that you can build anything related to the winter season, i.e. Christmas. 

rules:

• The competition is judged on an individual basis. This means you cannot build with anybody else, or receive any type of coaching or advice from other players.
  • All normal server rules also apply to the building competition, this means no inappropriate.
  • All builds must have all parts of them contained within the border of their plot. The height cannot exceed 60 blocks above or below the ground level of their plot. (You can build underground.)
  • You have to have the rank of “Traveller” to participate. (Equivalent to 20hrs.)
  • Your builds cannot be based block by block off of other builds and if they are ‘inspired’ by another build they must be sufficiently different. You also cannot copy any of your own builds done prior to the event. This means that it is allowed to plan out your build in a separate single-player world first, it just cannot have been built before the event.
  • If, during the event, you drop out or break any of the server rules. You will be disqualified from the competition, and will not be able to participate in the next two server events.

Competition Prizes:

There are 3 prize sets, the first place winner will have first pick, second place will have second pick, third place will get whatever prize is leftover. 

All prize winners will be receiving 1 Totem of undying.

Set 1:

• A set of God armor
  • God sword

Set 2:

• A set of God tools (including both types of pickaxes)
  • God bow (mending)

Set 3:

• Beacon (+the iron needed to max it out)
  • God bow (infinity)
  • God Elytra

In addition, all who enter the competition will receive a participation prize of an Unbreaking x shield. The shield is equipped with a banner that is unique to this event.

We hope that everyone enjoys building and participating in this event. I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of the “creative” things you guys come up with.

Link to the signup: https://forms.gle/hBfdBzAXuvfvf94y9

30 December, 2019
6:47 pm
spoddo
Busy Player
Subscribers
Forum Posts: 107

Hi,

Just wondering what the results were? And can we see the entries?

Ta!

Finished 9,034th in the 2017 Summer Build Competition - and there were only 9 people in it!! 

31 December, 2019
12:39 pm
dlbuunk
Forum Posts: 72

Hi, spud!

It's still being judged at the moment. I suspect Vanile will publish the results tomorrow. And as far as I am aware, there is no plan for making the entries visible to everyone.

--DLB

13 January, 2020
9:38 am
dlbuunk
Forum Posts: 72

I now just realised, the results have only been posted on discord, not the forum. Let me copy that here, for those not on discord.

The build competition results have been finalized and the top 5 are as follows:
First: Luna_Lepus
Second: RappingPizzaMan9
Third: Lady_Deimos
Fourth: ZombieKilla8181
Fifth: FieryAutumn_Fox
Congrats to the top 3 for their efforts and victories. Great job to everyone else and thanks for playing this time around!

18 January, 2020
5:31 pm
spoddo
Busy Player
Subscribers
Forum Posts: 107

Thanks Buunk! And well done everybody!

Finished 9,034th in the 2017 Summer Build Competition - and there were only 9 people in it!! 

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 195

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

pegasusdream: 1276

Timeflower2013: 1031

Jules1398: 780

Norwich: 678

JimJimJimmy88: 579

Blenchik: 432

Outrageous: 391

Phantom: 371

Khoa Dao: 336

Nestate: 326

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 76

Members: 3383

Moderators: 19

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 3787

Newest Members:

SpeedyBoi_55, Graylings, jakeywunder, tribrix, koloss82, JKShandy, Dark_Cuztom, BlitzJackattack, qffinity, ElementalWitc

Moderators: More Testing! Huzzah!: 0, PandaPops74: 92, Slayerjet: 4, Brookster06: 3, Rapping Pizza Man: 6, FieryAutumn_Fox: 0, i_am_Dylan: 2, JumperSnipera: 93, Vanile: 9, Beast_MasterX: 0, GrayYoshi: 15, dlbuunk: 72, Luna_Lepus: 2, uni_xox: 0, FabCandy: 2, CactEyez: 1, ZombieKilla8181: 0, DiamondTrident: 3, WabTest: 0

Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 9, Flare: 338, Mai: 204