Hope you're all enjoying the website's new look! Here on the forum you can now upload your pictures directly into the editor again. Just use the "Attachments" option when posting.

A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register sp_MemberList Members

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Halloween Build Competition 2018
10 September, 2018
12:55 am
Driz
Busy Player
Members
Forum Posts: 153
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Greetings all, as it's coming closer to Halloween Matt and I thought it would be a great idea to host a new build battle. This time it will be Halloween themed. You will be judged based on building skill, how unique the build is and overall aesthetics of the build.   Currently we have 12 plots set to be built on but if required we can add more to accommodate. The plots are located around 1000 -500, close to the Spring/Easter build battle. You can sign up either on this post, message us on the server, or discord. It will start October 1st and end November 1st

rules:

-You have to be Traveler and above to join

-This is a solo build battle, any help from other players will result in a disqualification and your plot will be forfeited.

-No use of donator perks, this includes non-vanilla mob heads and redstone switches.

-You supply the blocks you use.

-If you are inactive/banned before or during the build battle you will lose your plot

-Do not grief other builds to get an advantage, you will be removed immediately from the competition and black-listed from any future events like this.

-Normal server rules apply.

-You are not allowed to use schematica or tutorials, be original.

Rewards:

- Full enchanted diamond armour

- 5 Shulker boxes and an elytra

- 5 Beacons   

Who ever comes 1st will get first pickings of the prize pool, then second can chose and third gets what ever is remaining. All participants will receive a pumpkin celebrating their participation.

Wasnt me

10 September, 2018
1:34 am
defender099
Forum Posts: 4

I'd like to join

10 September, 2018
8:17 am
spoddo
Player
Subscribers
Forum Posts: 99

Hi, can I join in please?

Finished 9,034th in the 2017 Summer Build Competition - and there were only 9 people in it!! 

11 September, 2018
9:34 pm
TheDankestMatt
Player
Members
Forum Posts: 53

Of course you can Spoddo!

15 September, 2018
3:19 am
Pro_Quackington
Guide
Forum Posts: 7

I believe Matt entered me already, but if not I am interested in participating.

27 September, 2018
8:42 am
05nataku
Player
Members
Forum Posts: 31

I would like to join. Note though that due to my mom needing surgery I won't be able to be online every day, but I will try to be as active as I can.

Quick question. If I wanted to incorporate music in my build would I be allowed to look up how to set up the redstone? It isn't part of what I plan to build. Just something I thought might be cool to have play at my build, but I am no redstone genius ^^; I'd need to look up how to set it up right. It'd be underground and not part of the actual build. Just sound to add ambiance. I'd need to look up how to set up a noteblock to play is all.

When life gives you lemons, accept its misguided charity and incorporate it in your scheme for world domination~Anonymous

28 September, 2018
10:04 pm
Driz
Busy Player
Members

You may join Nataku I would honestly say no redstone please so that people dont go all out and maybe lag people out but, thanks for asking about it.

Also I do have a final list for the plots
1 Lady_Diemos
2 Defender009
3 spoddo
4 Panda_Pops
5 Vanile
6 Splatattack2018
7 Pro_Quackington
8 MiniiiPanda
9 OceanAmethyst
10 Warrior_Demi
11 EscapeNumber001
12 05Nataku

I got all the plots labeled with signs that have your names on them for the plots

I will trust you all at the plots by October 1st, 12:00AM (GMT+1) it will end November 1st 12:00AM (GMT +1).

And to get to the plots take east spawn and head north east till you get to 985 63 -225 and there will be a path over the ocean to the plots 

Wasnt me

31 October, 2018
11:59 pm
Driz
Busy Player
Members

The build comp is officially over! The judging will be happening in the next couple days and I will get you the results then.

Wasnt me

3 November, 2018
1:58 am
Driz
Busy Player
Members

Congrats Lady for taking first with Spoddo in close second and Defender in close third! I will get the prizes to you all asap!

Wasnt me

4 November, 2018
9:32 am
spoddo
Player
Subscribers
Forum Posts: 99

Well done Lady, congrats! 

And thanks Driz and Matt for organising the whole thing.

Finished 9,034th in the 2017 Summer Build Competition - and there were only 9 people in it!! 

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 78

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

pegasusdream: 1276

Timeflower2013: 1031

Jules1398: 780

Norwich: 678

JimJimJimmy88: 579

Blenchik: 432

Outrageous: 391

Phantom: 371

Khoa Dao: 336

Nestate: 326

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 69

Members: 3196

Moderators: 9

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 17

Topics: 3683

Newest Members:

unlicsensed, Rechanted, Crazoodles, bigoldbenny, N/A, richardDUCK, mo53ley, TeeWee21, Spike_sama, MimicProduct7

Moderators: FryinggPan: 2, Brookster06: 3, ExcessiveJess: 2, ChronicCat: 54, Vanile: 6, Pro_Quackington: 7, Warrior_Demi: 1, Krokzter: 4, defender099: 4

Administrators: Hidee: 313, Ben: 1030, Wabbitface: 283, aHumbleTree: 8, Flare: 246, Mai: 204